IS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme
Powerful peptides and growth factors work together with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and a mild concentration of Retinyl Palmitate to encourage skin cell turnover, improve uneven skin texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Get 20% off any IS Clinical product when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Hurry, offer ends soon!
*Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
Benefits of iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme:
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Provides instant & long-term improvements
- Delivers 24-hour hydration & treatment complex in one
- Firms, tightens, hydrates & softens skin
- Formulated with botanical hydrators, antioxidants, resurfacing acids & growth factors
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
For mature skin with visible signs of ageing such as dry, thin and crêpey skin texture, iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme hydrates, firms and provides powerful anti ageing action.
The innovative formula combines iS Clinical’s purest and most effective botanically derived hydrators that work to soothe and nourish dry skin to leave it feeling soft and supple.
This rich and luxurious crème contains powerful peptides and growth factors that work together to provide 24-hour hydration rapidly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, transforming ageing skin.
The blend of antioxidants also works to protect skin against environmental damage creating a firmer, radiant and more youthful complexion.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean skin every morning and/or evening for best results.
iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme key active ingredients:
• Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) - A pure form of hydration helping to nourish and plump skin.
• Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) - This uniquely designed, natural enzyme safely absorbs harmful free radicals, which works to combat photoageing and cell damage.
• Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) - Copper tripeptide-1 (bioidentical) has been clinically proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen in skin.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - A scientifically advanced, stabilised form of Vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while providing calming properties.