IS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque
Formulated with Botanical enzymes, Salicylic Acid and eco-friendly micro-beads, this rinse-off treatment provides physical and biochemical exfoliation as well as smoothing, brightening and softening breakout-prone skin.
Benefits of iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque:
- Instantly smooth & polish skin
- Combines physical & biochemical exfoliation
- Formulated with Botanical Enzymes, Salicylic Acid & eco-friendly micro-beads
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Fortnightly treatment masque
Formulated with Botanical Enzymes, Salicylic Acid and eco-friendly micro-beads, this treatment mask works to smooth brighten and soften the skin whilst also decongesting pores.
Helping to dramatically smooth, brighten and soften skin, iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque works to exfoliate dead skin cells, debris and rough patches to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and looking revitalised.
Formulated specifically for acneic, problematic and hyperpigmented skin, just one use of iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque helps to minimise the appearance of pores and alleviates skin dullness.
How to use:
iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque should be used every other week as an at-home treatment.
Moisten face with water then apply a thin, even layer, gently rubbing in a circular motion and let sit.
Leave masque on for up to 5 minutes to allow enzymes to function. A gentle warming sensation may occur due to an increase in microcirculation.
Rinse with cool water and immediately pat dry.
Please note: this mask should not be used more than once a week.
iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque active ingredients:
• Cellulose & Vitamin B Microbeads - A natural, organic scrub particle that acts as an exfoliating agent with soothing and repairing properties.
• 1.5% Salicylic Acid - Exfoliates the skin and provides a deep cleanse for pores.
• 0.25% Papain (Papaya) Enzymes – Dissolves dead skin cells for a powerful but gentle exfoliation.
• 0.25% Bromelain (Pineapple) Enzymes - Exfoliating agent that digests the skin’s dead proteins.