IS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion
This rich, reparative, hydrating and smoothing emulsion contains restorative botanicals and plumping Hyaluronic Acid to protect and repair fragile, compromised and irritated skin for a hydrated and a more youthful complexion.
Get 20% off any IS Clinical product when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Hurry, offer ends soon!
*Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
Benefits of iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion:
- Hydrates & smoothes skin
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Protects skin against environmental damage
- Works brilliantly as a base for make up
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, compromised & irritated skin
The Reparative Moisture Emulsion is one of iS Clinical’s most powerful moisturisers to date, combining multiple anti ageing benefits for smoother, younger-looking skin. The innovative formulation includes pharmaceutical grade botanicals, peptides and powerful antioxidants in a luxurious moisturising emulsion. The rich cream hydrates and protects skin as well as improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Formulated with iS Clinical’s Extremozyme® protection, which is clinically proven to help prevent DNA damage. This innovative technology also protects and repairs fragile proteins and DNA components.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is a natural enzyme that safely absorbs free radicals to help protect against environmental damage that can lead to photoageing and cell damage.
Copper Tripeptide Growth Factors stimulate the production of collagen, while Glucosaminoglycans maintain the structure of collagen, for firmer and plumper skin. The addition of 5% Hyaluronic Acid not only hydrates skin, but also increases skin firmness and elasticity.
Skin is left visibly smoother, firmer and softer and is protected against DNA damage that leads to premature signs of ageing.
How to use:
Massage a generous amount into clean skin on the face and neck every morning and/or evening for best results.
|Skin Concern||Anti-Ageing, Acne & Breakouts, Normal & Combination Skin, Dehydrated / Dry Skin , Oily / Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin, Pigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone|
iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion active ingredients:
• 13% Extremozymes® - Clinically proven to protect and repair fragile protein and DNA components.
• 0.5% Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) - Formulated to safely absorb harmful free radicals working to combat photo ageing and cell damage.
• Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) – Clinically proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen.