IS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum 15ml
This intensive reparative, hydrating and regenerating formula delivers a powerful combination of essential vitamins, bionutrients and antioxidants to transform ageing and compromised skin, as well as improving skin tone and elasticity.
Benefits of iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum 15ml:
- Promotes cellular regeneration & increases microcirculation
- Improves skin tone & elasticity
- Helps treat dermatitis, increase cellular integrity & metabolism
- Revitalises ageing & compromised skin
This intensive, revitalising formula is suitable for dry and dehydrated skin types and is particularly effective for dermatitis sufferers, pre and post-procedure as well as those with a compromised skin barrier.
Using a combination of powerful active ingredients, iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum provides skin with deep hydration to improve skin texture, tone and overall integrity as well as successfully regenerating compromised skin.
This gentle and reparative serum is safe for use on post-procedure skin or those going through radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatments. The unique serum helps to boost collagen production, increase cellular integrity, improve skin tone and increase microcirculation.
iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum 15ml key ingredients:
• 40% Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) - A powerful natural hydrator helping to nourish and plump skin.
• 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Helping to nourish and promote the look of healthy skin.
• 1% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - An essential element required for enzymatic functions.
• 4% Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (source of Glycolic Acid) – Helping to gently exfoliate the skin for a renewed complexion.
• 0.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) - A powerful antioxidant that helps to support healthy skin and diminish the appearance of premature ageing.
How to use:
Apply a small amount (2-3 drops) onto clean dry skin and smooth over the face and neck once a day in the evening for best results.
In some cases, the skin may temporarily flush. This should subside within a few minutes but if not, stop using immediately.