IS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 40
Clinically proven to repair and protect collagen and cell DNA with unique Extremozyme technology, this broad-spectrum sunscreen is the ultimate moisturising sun protection.
Get 20% off any IS Clinical product when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Hurry, offer ends soon!
*Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
Benefits of iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 40:
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Protects & repairs collagen & cell DNA
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Hydrates, smoothes & softens
- Provides antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Clinically proven to protect and repair DNA utilising Extremozyme® technology (including intrinsic DNA damage)
Suitable for all skin types including both dry and sensitive skin, this formula contains the latest in anti ageing technology, combined with the properties of a traditional sunscreen to leave skin nourished and protected.
Formulated with both hydrating and soothing ingredients, skin is protected against inflammation and damage caused by UV rays. Added Extremozyme antioxidants protect and repair collagen and cell DNA, to limit the effects of free radical exposure on the structure and texture of the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, even dry and sensitive skin,
How to use:
Apply liberally to clean dry skin on the face and neck at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply throughout the day for continued protection.
|Type||SPF 30+ Sunscreens|
• 3% Extremozymes a combination of enzymes clinically proven to help protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
• 5.5% Octinoxate (organic encapsulated).
• 4.12% Zinc Oxide (Micronized) a safe, physical active sunscreen ingredient.
• 1% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice a natural antioxidant extract which helps to nurture and support both blemish-prone and compromised skin.
• 1% Olive Leaf Extract a powerful antioxidant with nourishing properties helping to reduce the signs of premature ageing.