IS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ Sunscreen Translucent
Protect skin with a combination of Titanium Dioxide, micronized Zinc Oxide and Vitamin E to deliver broad-spectrum sun protection with a translucent and matte finish.
Benefits of iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ Sunscreen Translucent:
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Water-resistant formula
- Oil, paraben & fragrance-free
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Translucent & matte finish
Providing an all-physical broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays, iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ sunscreen is formulated with a unique combination of antioxidants and physical filters to provide long lasting protection against free radicals and UV damage.
This sunscreen is translucent and dries with a matte finish, great for those with oily complexions and acts as the perfect primer before the application of makeup.
In order to keep skin sufficiently protected, it is recommended to re-apply iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ Sunscreen Translucent every 2 hours.
This translucent sunscreen blends effortlessly into skin and dries matte, making it great for under make-up, plus it is water-resistant and is available in a tinted version.
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily or sensitive skin.
How to use:
Apply a generous amount to clean dry skin on the face and neck at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours for continued protection.
iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ Sunscreen contains the following active ingredients:
• 5.20% Titanium Dioxide (transparent) a safe non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient.
• 1.10% Zinc Oxide (micronized) a safe physical active sunscreen ingredient.
• 1.0% Tocopherol (Vitamin E) an antioxidant which helps to protect against the visual effects of photodamage.
|Skin Concern||Ageing, Acne, Normal Skin, Dry, Oily / Combination, Sensitive, Pigmentation|