IS Clinical C Eye Advance+
This cutting edge eye treatment, formulated specifically for the sensitive eye area, features the latest in Vitamin C time release technology, combined with Copper Tripeptide growth factors to provide rapid and visible results in reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of iS Clinical C Eye Advance+:
- Lightens dark under-eye circles
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Offers superior antioxidant & UV photo protection
- Significantly increases collagen production
- Reduces appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines & wrinkles
This cutting edge formula combines L-Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate and Copper Tripeptide Growth Factors to target the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness without irritating the delicate eye area.
Containing a 7.5% concentration of L-Ascorbic Acid iS Clinical C Eye Advance+ works to defend the cells against free radicals and environmental damage throughout the day.
How to use:
Apply 1-2 drops onto clean dry skin around the eye and lightly pat in with fingers until completely absorbed. Can be used once or twice a day.
Key ingredients in iS Clinical C Eye Advance+:
• 40% Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) – A powerful source of hydration helping to plump and nourish the skin.
• 7.5% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Advance – A stabilised form of Vitamin C helping to protect against the visual effects of photo-ageing whilst also helping to calm the skin.
• Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) – A powerful ingredient clinically proven to reduce the signs of premature ageing and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.