Q. Can the Harmony XL Pro ClearLift treatment be combined with other treatments?
A. Yes, combined treatments are highly recommended. Your therapist will advise which other treatments could benefit your skin in addition to the ClearLift Pigmentation Laser.
One of the best things about the ClearLift Pigmentation Laser treatment at SkinSpirit is that each session can take just 20-minutes! Hailed as the ‘lunchtime laser’ this fast and effective treatment means you can pop in, relax, enjoy your treatment and then return to your daily activities.
Your therapist will devise a bespoke treatment programme that is tailored to your skin’s needs, but we would usually recommend around 3-6 treatments, spaced 2 weeks apart with regular maintenance treatments thereafter.
ClearLift Laser treatment carries the following contraindications:
- Healing disorders or tendency to keloids and hypertrophic scarring
- Heavily tanned skin or permanent usage of self-tan
- Cancer treatments including radiotherapy
- Isotretinoin therapy (including 6 months post-completion)
- Medicines and photosensitizing herbs e.g. antibiotics, marigold, hypericum
- Other topical medicines (your therapist will discuss your medication with you)
- High phototype
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Immune system disorders
ClearLift Laser treatment is also not permitted during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
As SkinSpirit we only offer safe, proven and effective laser technology to improve the health and appearance of our clients’ skin. That’s why we use the advanced Harmony NIR (Near Infrared Technology) module as part of this treatment. The module uses a high powered light source to achieve safe and effective sub-dermal heating, which stimulates the growth of new collagen to tighten laxity while also imparting a youthful glow to the skin.
The pixelated laser divides light into multiple fractions that penetrate the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and go up to 3mm into the dermis. The laser energy works to heat the skin from beneath and deliver what is called a ‘controlled dermal wound healing’ – the skin’s natural healing and regeneration response. A photo-acoustic energy kick starts skin remodelling to combat skin damage. The remodelling of the skin takes place beneath the outermost layers, triggering healing from within.
Some of the many scientific benefits of the ClearLift Facelift:
- Innovative – Ground-breaking 1064 Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser technology
- Skin remodelling – High powered Near Infrared (NIR) technology
- Efficient – Double rod laser configuration maximises energy production
- Unique – Energy dispersion using narrow pulse widths with multiple peaks of energy
- Versatile – Tackles a range of skin imperfections including lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, enlarged pores, general lacklustre complexion and more
- Effective – Treats almost all skin types, genders and ethnicities
Pre & Post Treatment Care
Usually, there is no downtime following the ClearLift Pigmentation Laser treatment and it is considered a true ‘lunchtime procedure’.
Normal ClearLift – no downtime
ClearLift 4D can occasionally cause some pinprick redness that can be covered with makeup and typically lasts only a few days
Your therapist will provide advice and guidance regarding any specific pre- and post-treatment guidance for your skin type and treatment programme. This may include home care products that could improve your results.