Trio Cleansing & Nourishing Balm
A multi-tasking versatile cleansing balm that can be used as a face mask and moisturiser for extremely dry skin. Mango butter, apricot kernel and healing calendula harmoniously blend together to nourish and support dry and ageing skin. Created for those with challenging and sensitive skin conditions this fragrance-free balm doesn’t contain essential oils.
About Extra Sensitive
Created with the needs of cancer patients in mind these versatile products can be put to many uses to help combat the aggressive effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy on the skin, the core values of this collection are:
· Fragrance-Free - cancer patients are very sensitive to smell and it is impossible to predict who will be averse to which smells.
· Suitable for ‘chemo skin’ -Skin becomes dry, sore, sensitive, itchy and flaking, and nails can split, break or drop off. The Extra Sensitive collection was designed to combat these issues.
· No Water in the balms and oils, as water is a potential carrier of bacteria.
· No Antioxidants and No Essential Oils, as theoretically this could impact cancer treatment.
· No BPA an endocrine disruptor that can leach from the plastic cosmetics containers.
· Few ingredients - it is difficult to identify the exact ingredients that may cause a reaction. The fewer ingredients minimise the chance of a reaction.
Cleansing & Nourishing Balm
About Trio Therapeutic Skincare
TRIO Therapeutic Skincare was created specifically for those who wanted a completely natural yet premium, luxurious range of beauty products that are safe and beneficial for women going through cancer treatment; such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery.
The products in the collection are 100% natural and use carefully selected organic ingredients.
Created with the help of experts and the NHS, these natural, luxurious and indulgent specialist skincare products are perfect for dry, sore, itchy, flaky and sensitive skin, and help to combat some of the side effects of cancer treatments.
Made in the UK