Caudalie Beauty Elixir Mini Mist Bauble
This multi-tasking mist sets make-up, tones and tightens pores, offering the skin an instant boost of radiance.
A luxurious twist on the classic Christmas bauble, no beauty lover's tree is complete without Caudalie's cult Beauty Elixir Mini Mist Bauble - the perfect treat for you or your loved ones!
Made of 100% natural-origin ingredients and bursting with powerful plant extracts, this cult favourite reveals an instant radiance boost for the complexion, whilst tightening the pores and smoothing fine lines and make-up creases.
Famously used as a make-up setting spray backstage at fashion shows, this priming mist can be used under or over your complete make-up look, enhancing its longevity and reviving tired and dull-looking skin.
This revitalising mist gives you an immediate radiance boost.
The aromatic fragrance is both uplifting and calming for the mind and the senses.
Smoothes fine lines and creases
100% ingredients of natural origin.
Contains essential oils.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Close your eyes and spritz onto your face and décolleté, taking a moment to breath in the scent before opening your eyes.
Discover the many ways to use Beauty Elixir:
- As a toner in the morning.
- After applying your foundation as a make-up setting spray.
- Throughout the day to tighten pores and give dull and tired complexions a boost of radiance.
- After make-up removal in the evening to purify the skin
- Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes the senses and instantly refreshes.
- In-flight to revitalise dry and sensitive skin
- At the office it keeps stress at bay.
- After a workout to refresh, hydrate and smooth facial features.
- At night as a pillow mist, for a restful night’s sleep.
- Use as a room spray for a delicate and relaxing scent
- Kept in the fridge during summer, it acts as a refreshing and cooling mist.
- For men, use as soothing mist after shaving.
Make-up artist tips:
- Spritz your skin with Beauty Elixir after applying your foundation and before your powder to perfectly set your make-up.
- Sprayed onto a make-up sponge or brush, it helps ensure an even and dewy finish.
|Skin Concern||Ageing, Normal Skin|
|Type||Kit, Hydrating Serum, Repair, Toner, Mist|